Are you the Victim of Discriminatory Practices?
Mr. Figgins has used the skills he has learned at trial in hundreds of cases to represent individuals who have suffered wrong doing by their employers.
Mr. Figgins has successfully sued public and private business on behalf of clients in cases involving employment discrimination and other types of wrong doing that violates the employees’ rights. Or due to conduct attributable to the employer that has caused financial, emotional or physical harm to an employee.
The Law Offices of Montell Figgins can assist you if you feel that you are the victim of discriminatory practices or you have issues regarding the terms of your employment in any of the following areas:
- Racial discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Breach of Employment Agreement
- Breach of Non-compete contract
- Religious Discrimination
- Discrimination based on Creed or Nationality
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination based on sex
- Wrongful termination
- Whistle blower litigation
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Fair Labor and Standards Act
- Wage violations, failure to pay overtime
Call now for a free consultation regarding your employment law matter now.